If you suspect that your partner is having an affair, here are five warning signs that could confirm your suspicion is true. This is meant to be a quick list of the most common warning signs, but doesn’t necessarily mean 100% they are cheating.
1) They are flirting more with the opposite sex: If your partner has always only had eyes for you, then suddenly begins to flirt deliberately with the opposite sex, this could be a sign they are cheating, or perhaps are starting to entertain the thought.
2) Unusual charges to your credit cards: If you notice that there are charges made to your credit cards for expensive gift items or things that your partner can’t easily explain, then this could be another sign they are cheating.
3) Spending an unusual amount of time on a computer: A cheating spouse will tend to spend more time on their computer in order to secretly chat with, or email their lover. Keep an eye on their computer use and watch for an unusual activity.
4) Going out more than usual: If your spouse has always been a “stay at home” type person, then suddenly wants to go out more often, this is another warning sign.
5) Secretly talking on the phone a lot: If your spouse always seems to walk out of the room while talking on their cell phone, or perhaps take your dogs out for a walk (alone), while carrying their cell phone, then this is another big sign you could have a cheating spouse on your hands.
Keep in mind, that even though you see some or all of the warning signs above, does not 100% mean your spouse is cheating . These are just the most common signs, based on numerous cheating spouse surveys and studies found online.
To be absolute sure if you’re an unfortunate victim of cheating, you will need to purchase cheating spouse software such as spy phone software, so you can secretly see what they are doing on their cell phone, or even SIM card spy products that enable you to retrieve text messages. All of these will help you, get actual evidence before you confront them.